OUROBORO'S GD FUN TIME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come felled children, find your place

2 posters

Go down

Come felled children, find your place Empty Come felled children, find your place

Post by Ouroboro_dono Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:28 am

For you are not alone
The tides of Earth that weather have shown
What is hidden and what is known

Ouroboro_dono
Ouroboro_dono
Admin

CIRCLEJERK POINTS : -1

https://generaldee.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Come felled children, find your place Empty Re: Come felled children, find your place

Post by vonGroopah Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:12 am

I'm grateful the punishment (which was wholly deserved) does not extend to season rewards. Also glad that the consequences start and end in the boards. Going forward I'll spend the time I did on boards practicing my writing skills, I've been blessed enough to have been born with this talent and wasting it on sh!tposting (word filter) is p. short sighted

My regret out of all this is inciting the wrath of the anti-mod circlejerk, giving them more ammo against GDers (fortunately, this one time Barabbas will not be released).
vonGroopah
vonGroopah
GD

CIRCLEJERK POINTS : 1

Back to top Go down

Come felled children, find your place Empty Re: Come felled children, find your place

Post by Ouroboro_dono Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:27 am

vonGroopah wrote:I'm grateful the punishment (which was wholly deserved) does not extend to season rewards. Also glad that the consequences start and end in the boards. Going forward I'll spend the time I did on boards practicing my writing skills, I've been blessed enough to have been born with this talent and wasting it on sh!tposting (word filter) is p. short sighted

My regret out of all this is inciting the wrath of the anti-mod circlejerk, giving them more ammo against GDers (fortunately, this one time Barabbas will not be released).

Real good on you man. Godspeed.
Ouroboro_dono
Ouroboro_dono
Admin

CIRCLEJERK POINTS : -1

https://generaldee.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum