OUROBORO'S GD FUN TIME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should I start playing the Garebear with a DFG?

2 posters

Go down

Should I start playing the Garebear with a DFG? Empty Should I start playing the Garebear with a DFG?

Post by vonGroopah Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:52 am

I've been playing full tank Garen for a while now, but almost every time I do something wonky happens. Just last game I had an afk (these silly occurrences happen more often when I play Garen). Is it a sign? I want to play DFGaren, but I've been playing full tank for so long that operating below 4K HP & >100 HP/sec late game feels awkward. Does fortune favour the bold? Is death willing to help those who grasp its hand, fierily? By far Garen has my lowest win rate but I do better with him than anyone else. Help...

Should I start playing the Garebear with a DFG? MMvzmcU
vonGroopah
vonGroopah
GD

CIRCLEJERK POINTS : 1

Back to top Go down

Should I start playing the Garebear with a DFG? Empty Re: Should I start playing the Garebear with a DFG?

Post by Ouroboro_dono Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:32 am

It's the only way to play him.
Ouroboro_dono
Ouroboro_dono
Admin

CIRCLEJERK POINTS : -1

https://generaldee.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Should I start playing the Garebear with a DFG? Empty Re: Should I start playing the Garebear with a DFG?

Post by vonGroopah Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:02 am

Ouroboro_dono wrote:It's the only way to play him.
Today, I was a skeptic. Tonight, I am a beneficiary and an accessory to murder.
Should I start playing the Garebear with a DFG? BBe3cKg

The melee fighter stood amid the burnt out ruin of her top lane. Everything and everyone that mattered to her was gone, and she was filled with fathomless grief... and hate. Hate was now all that compelled her.

She saw again the smile on his face as he killed her. He was meant to be a mid laner, but he’d spat upon his vows. Hers was not the only family shattered by this I am the lolicon meta.

The desire to go after him was strong. She wanted nothing more than to plant her rapier in his chest and watch the life drain from his eyes... but she knew she would never be able to get close enough to him. He was at least 425 range away, and she was but one warrior. She would never be able to fight her way through his snare. Such a death would serve no purpose.

She took a shuddering breath, knowing there was no coming back.

A crude effigy of a man, formed of sticks and twine, lay upon a fire-blackened dresser. Its body was wrapped in a scrap of cloth torn from the cloak of the betrayer. She'd pried it from her jungler's dead grasp. Alongside it was a hammer and three rusted nails.

She gathered everything up and moved to the inhibitor turret. The two outer turrets were gone, smashed to splinters in the attack. Beyond, lit by a 15.6" FHD LED screen, lay the empty, darkened fields.

Reaching up, the top laner pressed the stick-effigy to the hardwood lintel.

"I invoke ze, Wizard of Might," she said, her voice low, trembling with the depth of her fury. "From beyond your astral plane, hear my plea. Come forth. Let justice be done."

She readied her hammer and the first of the nails.

"I name ze betrayer once," she said, and spoke his name aloud. As she did so, she placed the tip of the first nail to the chest of the stick-figure. With a single strike, she hammered it in deep, pinning it to the hardwood door frame.

The top laner shivered. The room had become markedly colder. Or had she imagined it?

"I name him twice," she said, and she did so, hammering the second nail alongside the first.

Her gaze dropped, and she jolted in shock. A dark figure stood out in the 15.6" FHD LED screen-lit lane, 3000 range in the distance. Was Nocturne trying to ult her? Breathing quicker, the top laner returned her attention to the unfinished task.

"I name him thrice," she said, speaking again the name of the murderer of her turrets and jungler, before hammering home the final nail.

An noble man of justice stood before her, filling the space in front of her, and the top laner staggered back, gasping involuntarily.

The otherworldly being was clad in archaic armor, his flesh a healthy colour and glowing with the Character Quality on very high. Light coiled around him like a living shield.

With a squeal of a melee fighter in top lane, the spectral figure drew forth the glowing staff protruding from his gigantic pauldron — the ancient weapon he bought for 3100g.

He threw it to the ground before the top laner, but quickly picked it back up again and offered it to her. "Sorry, that was rude of me and this is quite fragile." The top laner knew what was being offered to her — justice — and knew its terrible cost: her soul.

The spirit watched on, his face impassive and his eyes a nice blue colour, as the top laner picked up the treacherous weapon.

"I pledge myself to justice," said the top laner, her voice quivering. She activated the staff, aiming the tip inward, towards her heart. "I pledge it with my blood. I pledge it with my soul."

She paused. Her jungler would have pleaded for her to turn away from this path. He would have begged her to stop feeding or else he'd report her. A moment of doubt gnawed at her. The large swordsman watched on.

The top laner's eyes narrowed as she thought of her jungler lying dead, fried by large orbs of crackling magic. She thought again of her minions, sprawled upon the ground, and her resolve hardened like a cold stone in her heart. Her grip tightened upon the staff.

"Help me," she implored, her decision made. "Please, help me kill him."

The swordsman then called down a colossal beam of light, piercing both the sky and her soul.

The top laner's eyes widened and she dropped to her knees. She tried to speak, but only blood bubbled from her lips.

The man watched her die, his expression one of a child who never gets tired watching clothes go round and round in the washing machine.

As the last of the lifeblood ran from her body, the shade of the top laner climbed to her feet. She looked down at her insubstantial hands in wonder, and her insubstantial rapier in less wonder, then at her own corpse lying dead-eyed in a growing pool of blood upon the floor. The shade’s expression hardened, and a ghostly staff appeared in her hand.

An ethereal tether, little more than a wisp of light, linked the newly formed shade to the man she had summoned. Through their bond, the top laner saw him differently, glimpsing the noble warrior he had been: tall and proud, his armor gleaming. His posture was confident, yet without arrogance; a born leader, a born soldier. This was a commander that the top laner would have willingly bled for.

Behind the spirit's anger, she sensed his empathy — recognition of their shared pain of betrayal.

"Your cause is our cause," said Garen, the Wizard of Might. His voice was grave cold. "We walk the path of justice as one, now."

The top laner nodded.

With that, the swordsman and the shade of the top laner stepped into the darkness and were gone.

"Did Fiora afk? Where is she???"
― Skarner, preparing for Baron
vonGroopah
vonGroopah
GD

CIRCLEJERK POINTS : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ouroboro_dono Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:36 pm

make more of these
Ouroboro_dono
Ouroboro_dono
Admin

CIRCLEJERK POINTS : -1

https://generaldee.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum