OUROBORO'S GD FUN TIME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sona, The Conjoined Twin

2 posters

Go down

Sona, The Conjoined Twin Empty Sona, The Conjoined Twin

Post by vonGroopah Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:33 pm

It was during the months following up to the Noxian invasion of Ionia that Sona and her twin sister were conceived. Their parents, two peasants from southern province of Navori, sought to escape the inexorable wall of Noxian troops that was occupying their homeland. Hearing of the atrocities that were committed in Galrin, Sona's parents were part of a caravan organized by Karma in order to ensure the safety of those travelling to the Placidium for refuge.

Needless to say, Noxus anticipated the exodus from Ionia's southern provinces. Those that found refuge the night of the departure only found it in death. The skies were equal parts vesicants and air, and the earth tore open, swallowing both the dead and the living. The seas reflected the wake of destruction – a testament to Zaun's abhorred war machine.

Miraculously, Sona's mother was among the few who were unfortunate enough to have not been immediately killed by the ambush. Arriving at the Placidium heavily blistered and exhausted, she soon went into labour. To the horror of the appointed midwife, a writhing mass of surplus limbs and two heads entered the world just as its mother left.

However, the twins were not yet out of harm's way. Possessing only one set of functioning organs, they would not survive past a few weeks if medical action was not taken. The midwife consulted the duchess of Ionia for advice; apparently, there was only one doctor in all of Valoran with the skills necessary to perform this intensive surgery...

"Doctor, have you no heart? This procedure will kill one of the twins."

"Doctor very sure this way is best. Doctor knows that limb must be severed in order to save life!"

A single cleaver whistled through the air, bisecting the twins. A spontaneous flame sparked immediately after, cauterizing the wound. Though one child died that day to the last tick of true damage, another survived despite grievous wounds, giving the Ionians a symbol of hope. The name Sona was appointed to the surviving twin; she was held in high regard as a good omen to everyone but herself. Losing not only her voice, but her twin sister, Sona's isolation is made poignant by the fact that she cannot truly connect with others. To that end, she is constantly seen within 350 units of her allies, perfectly lined up for that Rumble ult...

"Christ Sona. Do you understand the meaning of personal space?"
-Vayne, five minutes into laning phase
vonGroopah
vonGroopah
GD

CIRCLEJERK POINTS : 1

Back to top Go down

Sona, The Conjoined Twin Empty Re: Sona, The Conjoined Twin

Post by Ouroboro_dono Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:25 pm

The I am the lolicon is this
Ouroboro_dono
Ouroboro_dono
Admin

CIRCLEJERK POINTS : -1

https://generaldee.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by vonGroopah Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:23 pm

Ouroboro_dono wrote:The I am the lolicon is this
Just a piece of lore I whipped up in the week following Sona's change. I had nowhere else to put it, but I wanted to share it with other people. I had a draft of a judgment lying around somewhere, but it felt like I had run out of material for it.
vonGroopah
vonGroopah
GD

CIRCLEJERK POINTS : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum